Metabo was founded in 1920 and got its name from a hand drill that was named Meta II Bo Hrdreher.
It has its main factory complex in Shanghai and Nurtingen, as well as over 100 import houses and some 23 distribution points.
In terms of employees, the company employs more than 1800 people and has a turnover of around 348 million euros since 2013.
In addition, as a manufacturer of power tools for professionals, it builds quality elements. At the same time, it offers a wide range of tools that you can use.
Benefits of Metabo tools
- Ultra-M: this technology allows for maximum performance, optimal energy utilization, gentle charging and long life.
- The Quick keyless instrument is comfortable, fast and secure.
- For greater user protection they have a Paddle switch with a dead man's function.
- The induction motor is silent, robust and maintenance free.
- To achieve a start without kickback, its electronic start is smooth.
- Because it has AutoClean for the filter continuously, you can save time and cost of cleaning.
- It has an optimized protection against dust, since it is immediately and effectively vacuumed during the work.
- Thanks to the material they are made of, they are resistant to wind, water and breakage.
- Some of them have a powerful Power-LED, so it offers an excellent luminosity.
- The temperature is not going to bother, since it has three levels for heating (low, medium or high).
What does Metabo offer you?
This brand of power tools offers a wide range of products that work for use in harsh conditions.
It is worth noting that it is not only common application tools that they offer you, but they can also meet any special requirements with innovative product and solution systems.
The latter is applicable for central target groups entering the metalworking branch as well as those belonging to the renovation and construction area.
They mainly want you, as a professional, to be able to work without a cable, so they offer you a battery-powered machine for any relevant application. In addition, their tools have the highest demands on reliability, power and quality. Metabo even develops machines that operate with compressed air and cable, and a large range of system consumable accessories, because they pay attention to what their customers have to say.
If you are looking for power tools, with Metabo you have chosen quality and durability. You will be able to work with them without any problems, so look for them and start a work of excellence.